COVID Rapid Tests are available for $125. We accept cash, check, credit card or Health Savings Account payments. We are unable to bill insurance, Medicare or Medicaid for this testing.
There are no restrictions as to who may be tested, though priority may be given based on need for high-risk individuals, healthcare workers or first responders.
The antigen test will be performed using the BD Veritor Plus System for reliable COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) results in 15 minutes.
• This test has not been FDA cleared or approved;
• This test has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by authorized laboratories;
• This test has been authorized only for the detection of proteins from SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens; and,
• This test is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostics for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.
• There is a 1.8% probability that the test results in a FALSE NEGATIVE
• There is < 1% probability that the test results in a FALSE POSITIVE
In an effort to slow the spread of COVID-19, we have taken proactive measures at all of our locations.
We are currently offering drive-thru and curbside prescription service at our Cape Girardeau location. Our building is open by appointment only at this time. Please bear with us as we make this transition. Please check with your pharmacy location for specifics about what services are available.
Extended Delivery Services
At John’s Pharmacy, we have expanded our Free Delivery Service to include many surrounding communities for our Meds@ONCE patients. We are currently delivering to Cape Girardeau County, Jackson, Fruitland, Altenburg, Frohna, Marble Hill, Advance, Benton, Scott City and Chaffee.
Our delivery drivers will be operating in ways that minimize personal contact and will not be permitted to enter your home. All patients utilizing delivery and curbside service must inform our staff if they are feeling ill or experiencing any symptoms.
Mail out service is free and is available to all customers and may be the best option for many patients.
We ask that you allow us to sync your prescriptions with Meds@ONCE, our automatic refill service. This will help us to ensure that you get your medications on a regular schedule and will help us manage drug supply issues or shortages, should they arise.
We appreciate everyone’s patience as we work together to get through this. As things change, we will post updates here, as well as on our individual location facebook pages.
We offer a prescription sync service at all our locations. No more taking mutliple trips to the pharmacy each month. It's as easy as 1, 2, 3.
Call us and we will start working to get all of your prescriptions scheduled to be filled at the same time each month.
Our staff will review your meds, call you, and prepare only what you need for the month.
Pick Up or Delivery
We'll have your meds ready for pickup or delivery on the same day every month. Contact us to get started!