Our goal is to always serve you as quickly and efficiently as possible. Here are some tips to ensure your experience at John's Pharmacy is as efficient as possible.
- Call in your refill request at least 24 hours before you plan to pick up your prescription.
- Request refills online using our online refill system
- Always check to see how many refills you have left and be sure to call your doctor before you run out.
- If your prescriptions is over one year old, call your doctor before requesting a refill.
- Prescriptions for controlled substances and narcotic medications may expire sooner than one year from the Rx date. If your controlled prescription is over six months old, or your narcotic prescription is more than three months old, please contact your prescriber for a refill.
- You may find that wait times are shorter when you visit us during the latter part of the week or the month. Our wait times are usually the longest on Mondays and during the first few days of each month.